Visiting/Transferring/Reactivating Members 

Frequently Asked Questions


  1.  What are membership dues for Mu Kappa Omega Chapter?

Dues vary depending on your current membership status. To find out your exact payment, please send an email to our Membership Team

 2. What do I need to do to transfer my membership?

Before transferring membership from one chapter to another, you must obtain clearance from your former chapter. 

The Transfer Verification Form link is to the right.  Please have the President and Treasurer of the last chapter you were affiliated with to complete the form and return the original to you. We encourage you to bring the completed form to our next chapter meeting. Please make sure you keep a copy for your records. 

Before transferring your status as a General Member to chapter member, you must obtain clearance from the
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated Corporate Office.

For additional information, please visit

  3.  Who do I contact for more information?

Cedrina Ruffin is our chapter's Membership Chairman and will be able to answer all membership questions that you have. She can be contacted at .



For questions, please send an email to the following:


To transfer your membership to our chapter, please complete the following:

Transfer Verification Form


 Visiting Mu Kappa Omega
If you are currently a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. and are interested in visiting Mu Kappa Omega, please click the link below for an invitation to our next chapter meeting:

Click here to register to visit
Mu Kappa Omega's
Chapter Meeting

Visiting Member Documentation
We request that each visitor to Mu Kappa Omega chapter meetings adhere to the following guidelines:  

  • Bring a State-Issued Photo Identification and documentation of their membership to the meeting
  •  Documentation includes, but is not limited to the following: 
    • Old Ivy Leaf Magazine 
    • Old membership card 
    • Membership certificate 
    • Letter from Corporate Office
      on letterhead 
    • Letter from Undergraduate Chapter on letterhead 
    • Letter from Graduate Chapter
      on letterhead 
    • Transfer Verification Form